Earths Tribe Reusable Unpaper Towel
These all purpose wipes are perfect to use not only for in the kitchen, but can also be used for generally cleaning around the house. Simply throw them in the washing machine and they’re as good as new.
- Set of 20 per roll
- Large 28 x 28cm
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Flanalette
- Double ply for extra strength
- Double stitching and finished edges which makes for a longer lasting wipe
- Join together with quality BPA free KAM snaps
- Two pattern designs per roll
- Includes cardboard paper towel roll to roll your unpaper towels round and slide onto your existing holder
- Use as a wash cloth, facial cloth, napkin and more
- Great alternative to the conventional disposal paper towels
- Fits on any standard paper towel holder
- Cotton flannels become more absorbent after the first few washes
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry. Do not tumble dry
- Wipes are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage.
- Flannelette becomes more absorbent after the first few washes.
What is GOTS Certified?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. GOTS certified final products may include fibre products, yarns, fabrics, clothes, home textiles, mattresses, personal hygiene products, as well as food contact textiles and more.
Having one common standard means textile processors and manufacturers can export their fabrics and garments with one organic certification that is accepted in all major markets. This transparency also gives consumers the power to choose truly organic products sourced from green supply chains.
What is KAM Snaps?
KAM plastic snaps, unlike many other brands and off-brands of plastic snaps on the market, are professional grade. They are BPA-free and have been tested for lead and phthalate content to comply with CPSIA regulations for children's products.
Proudly Australian Owned